Warriors of the Portal Warriors of the Portal

I understand..

I understand that this is an OUTRAGE! Giving this a "7", but the story line was just horrible. This would deserve a 0 if it weren't for the graphics. An all out brawl, who survives to control the portal? It's just a horrible idea. Sorry.

60 Seconds of Awesome 60 Seconds of Awesome

Pure awesome?

It was an ok one... Definitely not "Pure awesome". There wasnt anything extreme about it, just a couple of things happened that were unexpected. Other then that, nice movie. And nice menu ;)

Pain on the Brain 3 Pain on the Brain 3

Very nice.

When I first watched the video, with the not so great audio, and the ok graphics, I thought it was gonna be another "3" or "2". But, as the movie went on, I laughed, and had a good time. Not all movies are about great graphics, I liked the humor (cruel, yet funny :P).

Keep up the good work :D

flamingo.swf flamingo.swf

Messed up!

Thats messed up! and what is with those babies, X(

This DEFINITELY is my most least favorite video of ALL time, it deserves turd of the week.

nightShift: a true story nightShift: a true story

Gross!

Thats disgusting! But still had good animation

It was funny though.
That just sucks that it is a real story

Frost'D Frost'D

Chills!

This movie was amazing! It was shockingly scary!

In the beginning it seemed so nice and innocent, but then it became a horror movie!

Great movie keep up the good work!

***The Pixelmas Shorts*** ***The Pixelmas Shorts***

Hilarious!

Wow! this movie is amazing! I felt myself watching it forever and laughing the whole way through!

This movie it one of my all time favorites!

Animation: 10/10
Funny: 10/10
Graphics: 10/10
Awesomeness: 10/10
*Overall: 10/10

Thanks for a great movie that will keep me laughing for a ling time!
-Liam

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

Great Movie!

This is the first video of the "There She Is" series that I have watched. When I did see this I thought wow! This has awesome animation and is just plain amazing!

But I was kinda confused why it was kinda random? Is that how all of them are or is it just supposed to be random, or is there something in the other videos that I missed?

Besides the randomness I thought that this was one of the best videos that I have ever seen on Newgrounds!

It deserves to be on the front page and on the top of all time!

oh yea there is one thing that I don't get about the vote. It has an insanely high rating right now. It is WAY higher than the top video of all time. So why isn't this video number one for the all time best list on the portal? If someone knows the answer can you please PM me! Thanks

Animation: 10/10
Graphics: 10/10
Story: 10/10
Awesomeness: 10/10
*Overall: 10/10

This is by FAR the highest I have ever given any movie EVER. Thanks for a great film, oh yea I noticed that you mentioned that this was going to be the last one that you were ever going to make, and all I can say is, after watching this one I will watch all the others and most likely I will become a big fan of it! So please don't stop making them!

-Liam

9/11/01 9/11/01

Umm ok?

I thought it was okay. It was more of a slideshow than a flash movie; I usually don't rate things very well if it doesn't involve much flash.

But besides that, I thought it was okay for some good reasons.

-It brought some memories back
-it was a good tribute to what happened that day
-and I thought the fading effect and the music was nice

Animation: 2/10
Story: 9/10
Music Selection: 8/10
*Overall: 7/10, 3/5

Thank you for a good movie! Keep up the good work :)

Inim responds:

Thanks!

Obama Vs. Mccain Obama Vs. Mccain

SOOO FUNNY!

Wow! Amazing!

I actually watched this movie a long time ago! (When it was still under judgment) and I put it as one of my favorites. And just now I was going through my favorites and I saw this and watched it again and I was still laughing after watching it a second time!

I gave this a ten for many reasons!

-It was sooooo funny
-it was making fun of Pokemon
-and I can't think of any reasons that I wouldn't like it (Usually on reviews I say what I like about it and what I don't like about it)

animation: 5/10
graphics: 7/10
Funny: 12/10

Over all: 10/10

GREAT movie, keep up the good work!