Mario Nonsense Mario Nonsense

I listened to all of your music. This is where you ended up? This sounds like.. (Picture a dream cloud forming above your head) A donkey, trying to take the shitiest shit that ever existed. When in reality, it just had a bloody, feces infested baby that wallowed its way out of the donkey's asshole. Now this donkey was highly acclaimed in the scientific world, because it was the first animal to ever have a baby out of its asshole. True story.

} Beginning of Time Remix { } Beginning of Time Remix {

Well, I am going to write a review in the time that it takes me to listen to this shit. Wait, it's actually getting pretty cool here! "Dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun". I'm thinking this shouldn't be a 0 now. Okay, maybe a 2. What does that even mean, what does Societyyy mean, why do we trust the SYSTEM MAN!

} Cosma { } Cosma {

So, I really need you to picture this for me..
This song reminds me of a time.. A simpler time, whether it's in the future, or in the past I will not know. However in this time period, this specific memory occurred. I will not ever know why I had this memory. It could have been because earlier that day I had this feeling inside of me of wanting to know this specific event's details. Why I wanted to know the gruesome details, I will not know, and I currently do not know. One thing I do remember was how I had single handedly destroyed the nothingness of space itself. I know what you're thinking "Just get to the point", I'll get there in a second.

SWeissen P - Plus 1 SWeissen P - Plus 1

This is like. Retad-e-d- (Read that like a re-tat-ed person).

SWeissenP responds:

It shouldn't be a dot between "like" and "retarded". The dot should be placed after "retarded" that also shouldn't have a capital letter. So, unfortunately for you it seems like you are the retad-e-d person.

Mashup Attempt Mashup Attempt

It's like a party in mouth, and in this party the music sucks, everyone is throwing up, and the food tastes bad. For ripping off the tune, you did horribly.

TBM responds:

That's productive

Corrosive Pizza Corrosive Pizza

It's like.. not good.

Dainy Ray Dainy Ray

Calming!

Very calming :) Makes me want to go to sleep :)

{dj-N} Theory of Everything XL {dj-N} Theory of Everything XL

deadmau5

Kinda sounds like deadmau5, don't you think?

I like it though! Nicely done!

ÐÙߧTÈÞ ÐÙߧTÈÞ

Hmm..

This "Loop" does not fall under the category of Dubstep.

Infact, this doesn't belong in the "Music" section.

Please try again.

Remush Remush

Very professional!

This is very professional sounding. I don't "Hand out" "Good jobs" too much anymore, but this song deserved it! You can tell you put forth effort, and in the end it payed off to have a good quality song.

Nice job!