Warriors of the Portal Warriors of the Portal

I understand..

I understand that this is an OUTRAGE! Giving this a "7", but the story line was just horrible. This would deserve a 0 if it weren't for the graphics. An all out brawl, who survives to control the portal? It's just a horrible idea. Sorry.

60 Seconds of Awesome 60 Seconds of Awesome

Pure awesome?

It was an ok one... Definitely not "Pure awesome". There wasnt anything extreme about it, just a couple of things happened that were unexpected. Other then that, nice movie. And nice menu ;)

Pain on the Brain 3 Pain on the Brain 3

Very nice.

When I first watched the video, with the not so great audio, and the ok graphics, I thought it was gonna be another "3" or "2". But, as the movie went on, I laughed, and had a good time. Not all movies are about great graphics, I liked the humor (cruel, yet funny :P).

Keep up the good work :D

Leptron Leptron

I loved it!

Great game :D!

Hobo Prison Brawl Hobo Prison Brawl

Nice sequal!

Another great game :D

Keep up the great work!

The golden cookie The golden cookie

Small size.

I am going to have to agree that this game was too small in size. But, thats not the only thing, it got extremely boring quick. Now, the game was not all bad, I can tell you worked hard on the pixel art. And the animation, but the fact that there was only a couple things to do, (move away from the holes) and that being the whole game, that definitely hindered the scoring from me.

Some hints:
-Try to keep it more griping, so people want to play it longer.
-Make the game dimensions a good playable size.

Other then that, pretty good game.

Mario Nonsense Mario Nonsense

I listened to all of your music. This is where you ended up? This sounds like.. (Picture a dream cloud forming above your head) A donkey, trying to take the shitiest shit that ever existed. When in reality, it just had a bloody, feces infested baby that wallowed its way out of the donkey's asshole. Now this donkey was highly acclaimed in the scientific world, because it was the first animal to ever have a baby out of its asshole. True story.

} Beginning of Time Remix { } Beginning of Time Remix {

Well, I am going to write a review in the time that it takes me to listen to this shit. Wait, it's actually getting pretty cool here! "Dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun". I'm thinking this shouldn't be a 0 now. Okay, maybe a 2. What does that even mean, what does Societyyy mean, why do we trust the SYSTEM MAN!

} Cosma { } Cosma {

So, I really need you to picture this for me..
This song reminds me of a time.. A simpler time, whether it's in the future, or in the past I will not know. However in this time period, this specific memory occurred. I will not ever know why I had this memory. It could have been because earlier that day I had this feeling inside of me of wanting to know this specific event's details. Why I wanted to know the gruesome details, I will not know, and I currently do not know. One thing I do remember was how I had single handedly destroyed the nothingness of space itself. I know what you're thinking "Just get to the point", I'll get there in a second.

Holy Spoon Holy Spoon

LOL

Most random thing on NewGrounds xD!

deo101 responds:

You have officially put me on a quest to find something more random. :D